International Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 – 2020, Westerwald Germany
The Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training is designed to deepen and broaden your knowledge of Kundalini Yoga. You will receive the theory, practice and experience needed to develop into a professional Kundalini Yoga teacher. The training is an exceptional learning opportunity for everyone interested in a healthy and conscious life.
The training consists of five weekends, a full week and the examination weekend. Weekends will start at 19:00 on Friday and will be finished on 17:00 on Sunday. Every day starts with Sadhana, a morning discipline that will make you physically strong and mentally balanced. Days are filled with theory lessons, Yoga, meditation, group assignments and outdoor activities.
This Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training will be held at Grube Louise, a nice seminar house in Westerwald, Germany.
Our next Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training, in Westerwald – Germany, starts in March 2020.
Theme’s and dates-2020
06. – 08. March 2020 • Weekend #1: What is Yoga, Breath, Posture, Yoga Anatomy, Yogic Lifestyle.
17. – 19. April 2020 • Weekend #2: Mantra, Japji Recitation, Yoga practice, Mudra’s, Muscle contraction, Meditation.
29. – 31. May 2020 • Weekend #3: Aquarius era, 7 Steps to happiness, Chakra’s, Postures.
05. – 12. July 2020 • Discovery Week #4: Golden Link, Tuning-in, Relaxation, The Mind, Gong, Mala, Tratakum, Western Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy, Humanology, Yogic Diet, Assignment.
18. – 20. September 2020 • Weekend #5: Spiritual development, Identity of a teacher, Roles and Responsibility, Form and tuning.
23. – 25. October 2020 • Weekend #6: Sikh Dharma, 10 Body’s, Challenges of teaching
27. – 29. November 2020 • Weekend #7: Exam, Evaluation.
Weekends start on Friday at 19:00 h and end on Sunday at 17:00 h.
The Discovery Week
The week is a unique experience where we will go even deeper into the various aspects of Kundalini Yoga. Daily Sadhana, a Yogic cleansing diet and the positive environment will help you to become more conscious about your relationship with food, emotions, stress and family patterns. We will do long meditations and experience the power of group consciousness. The week is an experience for life and offers opportunities for transformation.
This Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training, Level 1 is for everyone who
• wants to be a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher
• wants to gain knowledge about the science of Kundalini Yoga
• wants to integrate a yogic lifestyle into his or her job and/or daily life.
Trainers & Team
Our team approach ensures an optimal learning environment. Guest teachers and trainees will share from their years of experience, teaching about subjects they specialized in.
This offers you the opportunity to see and experience different styles of teaching.
All trainers are KRI/IKYTA certified.
We meet and live in a seminar house in Germany – Grube Louise, Westerwald, between Bonn and Koblenz.
The training takes place in a beautiful seminar house with quiet, large, light spaces. Our main room provieds a heated wooden floor. The building is located near by forests and surrounded by large trees, and countryside nature. It offers us a quiet, warm and protected atmosphere in which we can be together and do our work.
As a group we prepare our meals and take responsibility for keeping the space energetically clean. This working together helps to build the group consciousness necessary for merging the ego in universal consciousness.
For this training you will need the following books:
- The Aquarian Teacher (book)
- The Master’s Touch (book)
Further information will be provided at registration interview.
This Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training is approved by KRI – Kundalini Reseach Institute. After succesfully finishing this training you will recieve the International Kundalini Yoga Level 1 – “Instructor” certificate.
You can read more about the benefits of doing an official KRI approved training here.
1. Prices of Course fee: start at € 1790, including training costs, registration, the exam, and an international certificate by K.R.I., US
- € 1790 if paid before 01st of November 2019 (Discount €200)
- € 1850 if paid before 01st of December 2019 (Discount €140)
- € 1940 if paid before 15th of January 2020 (Discount € 50)
- € 1990 if paid until start of Training, 06th of March 2020 (Full payment)
2. Application fee of € 350 to reserve your space (deposit will be deducted from your Course fee; non-refundable).
3. Prices for seminar house, accommodation in the seminar house, vegetarian meals, misc. per weekend is: € 120 (for week € 360)
4. Literature/Training material: 150 € – ca. 200 €
Bank: IBAN: DE 66 2908 0010 0271 795501, Note: KY-L1-2020